Friday, July 17, 2009

Makes No Sense

Makes No Sense

On 27th April 1985.CSI Rainy Hospital Chennai witnessed a medical miracle around 12 pm. A premature baby was born within 7 months. Yes folks!! It was me who was born in that fashion. May be a curiosity to see the world soon. This is my first ever blog to be posted in this cyber world. Some may know about my story some may not. So here will post all about my life.

Recently, when I was traveling from Bangalore to Chennai I got this thought why can’t I write a blog. I saw my friends blogging about lot of things some blog about Literature, sports, Games some about their Marriage and other things, So I thought may be I should even write some thing. I created a blog and didn’t post anything for nearly 5 days. So I thought being a Friday this would be an auspicious day in the corporate world to start things  (Weekend Hurray).

I was just wondering these days how to start and what to blog. Didn’t get any clue or lil bit shy about others (lol) what they will thing about it. Then I thought my life is more interesting than the FAKE IPL Player. Anyways people are busy in face book and playing games so they won’t get time to read.

This is not my CV to tell about like this anyways this makes the people read the blog to know about me faster.

• Name: Arun Rajkumar . K
• Date of birth: 27/04/1985
• Birth place: Chennai
• Living at: Bangalore
• Hobbies: Nothing to say (sleeping)
• Favorite food: Biriyani
• Favorite Sports: Cricket (being Indian if I say something else it’s a Sin) & Football (British ruled us)
• Crushes: many still continuing
• Friends: 187 in orkut and 117 in face book still adding (Don’t ask about girl friend still trying to find one)

I don’t know Wat else to mention may be someone who reads the blog can help me out (lol)…

Here it is my first blog which makes no sense

Cheers !

Arun Rajkumar ( Kaki )

3 comments:

  1. Dude, I didnt know u can write. Its a good start thogh. You can write about ur exp. can be of professional or personal. The title for dat one will be "A Tamil boy from Chennai- Nanban"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oyeeee
    Came here tooooo ;-)

    All the Best!!!

    ReplyDelete